Tents, Tabernacles, Tipis, all are welcome, and if you want to play it safe then Caravans, Campers and, er… Carriages(?) are welcome too. Basically bring your own shelter.
Pitches are on a first come, first served basis, and there is loads of space so please make sure you pitch no closer than 2 metres from your neighbours. If you want to camp as a group please let us know in advance and we will do our best to facilitate this.
Car parking is free, but please note cars are not allowed in the camping area. Please ensure you are able to carry your camping gear to the camp site! Moggerhanger Park have requested that we do not use the main car park, and have provided festival specific parking on the meadow at the front of the main house. All parking will be clearly signposted.
Whilst you are on the site, please respect your neighbours. There is a noise curfew on the site between 2.00am and 7.00am.
The Stewards are on duty right through the festival at all times of day and night should you need assistance.
The campsite closes at midday on Monday. Please ensure you have removed your accommodation by this time and leave your pitch how you found it.
Please take litter home.
Whilst camping, please follow these rules:
- Please respect other campers.
- No Fires.
- The camp site is only open to the correct wrist band holders.
- No unauthorised vehicles are allowed to be parked in the camp site, however campers are welcome to drop off their tents or Caravans at the beginning of their stay, then move their vehicle to the designated car parking area.
- Please limit your vehicle to 5mph or less. Do not use your hazzard lights unless your vehicle is posing a hazzard.
- Please do not leave water running.
- Campers are not permitted to pitch within 2 metres of each other.
- All campers need to be off site by midday on the Monday after the event.
- Please remove your litter – we can provide refuse bags.
- No generators.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- No communal gazebos/marquees/etc.