|Adult Weekend Camping|
This ticket includes entry to the festival and camping for Friday and Saturday night. There is no single night discount.
|10-17 Year Old Weekend Camping|
This ticket includes entry to the festival and camping for Friday and Saturday night for those aged 10-17 years old. There is no single night discount.
|Under 10 Year Old Weekend Camping|
This ticket is for any children on the camp site at any time aged under 10 years old.
When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets for KingsStock 2018 are now on Early Bird Sale!
Can I only buy my tickets online?
As with many festivals, we have moved to online ticketing as this allows us to cater for the correct number on the campsite as well as many other things. If you are unable to buy your tickets online, please Contact Us.
Will I be able to buy tickets on the day?
Festival goers can buy their tickets on the gate on the day they arrive. We will continue to accept card payments on the gate.
Do I have to buy a ticket for my child?
Yes, every person on site, no matter their age, requires a ticket. This ensures that every person on site is accounted for. Tickets for under 18s can only be bought in conjunction with adult tickets. All under 18s need to be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Is buying tickets online safe?
We use a secure payment processor called Stripe. They handle all of the payments on our behalf. The transactions between this website and their systems are encoded and secure. For this we use HTTPS throughout the whole site.
What is the process for buying my tickets online?
The process for buying tickets online is very simple.
- Add tickets to your cart by pressing the ‘Add To Cart’ button next to the relevant ticket.
- You can click the button as many times as you need or update quantities in your cart.
- Fill out your address and billing details. Here you will also be asked to create an account on our site. This will help us deal with any queries in the future.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- Our team will review your purchases and ensure that no further actions are required on your part.
- After our team are happy with the order, you will receive two email; one to confirm that your order has been completed and a second that will contain your tickets. If you have purchased multiple tickets, they will all arrive in one email.
I haven’t received an email confirming my order or with my tickets.
Please check your email’s Spam/Junk folder before contacting us. Emails will come from [email protected], so you could search for this sender within your inbox as well. Tickets and completed order emails are not sent until one of our team have checked your order. If you have received an email informing you that the order is complete, but not one including the tickets, please visit our Contact Us page and include your order number and email address when submitting an enquiry.
What happens if I buy the wrong tickets, or have changed my mind? Can I get a refund?
If you need to change your order, you can Contact Us. When contacting us, please quote your order number and the email address you used during the checkout process.
Refunds are given on a case by case basis.